Last Updated: 09 Feb 2017
We've starting to support dual camera for iPhone 7 Plus since the new update(1.5). And from now on, we also plan to continue developing more various, highly advanced features regarding the subject of multiple lens systems.
We're excited to announce our new app AniArt, the best way to create your own animated arts. AniArt lets you mix multiple Live Photos, GIFs or Videos with stunning digital art effects, and create unique and sensuous keyframe combinations faster and easier.
Meet AniArt. Convert anything, share anywhere.
Become a next-gen digital artist.
High resolution output support up to 4K.
A switchable button for new modes S, M, L, 4K has been added to the left side of capture button.
Also please see the table below for more detailed support situations about each devices.
January 26, 2017
- Minor bug and crash fixes.
December 12, 2016
- Live Focus now starts dual camera support for iPhone 7 Plus. And from now on, We also plan to continue developing more various, highly advanced features regarding the subject of multiple lens systems.
- An internal problem which related with the maximum supported resolution of each iOS devices has been fixed. For more information please visit developer’s note: https://postfoc.us/notes
- Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
November 30, 2016
- Overall haptic feedback experience support for iPhone7/7 Plus.
- The storing performance for Live-focusing photos has been improved.
November 11, 2016
- Amazing News: All of In-App purchasing premium filters are unlocked forever for everyone!
- Bug fixes for Kik messenger.
- Some other minor bug fixes, and redesign some views.
October 11, 2016
- Overall memory usage optimization.
- Simple tutorial video was added to the App Store.
September 28, 2016
- Some minor fixes for new iOS
- Significant memory usage optimization for filters and GIF encoding.
July 11, 2016
- Some internal minor modifications in preparation for iOS 10.
July 01, 2016
- Here is amazing new feature you’ve been waiting for: High resolution output support up to 4K.
- 4K: iPhone6s/6s Plus/SE, iPad Pro or newer.
- 3K: iPhone6/6 Plus, iPad Air 2
- 2K: iPhone5/5s/5c, iPod Touch 6G, iPad 2-4/Air/Mini
- HD 1440p: Older version of iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- A switchable button for new modes S,M,L,4K has been added to the left side of capture button.
- Huge performance and memory usage improvements that makes high-res output possible.
- Other many minor bug fixes.
June 28, 2016
- Several minor bug and layout problems fixes.
June 22, 2016
- Fixed a crash that happens to some users uses the capture mode “Shoot And Autosave”.
- Optimized focal area for the LF mode “Vertical Focal Points”.
- Other minor bug fixes.
June 15, 2016
- Seamlessly added some autopilot UI action to give demonstrations for the main features.
- Added a special vertical-moving focal pointer UI for the LF mode “Vertical Focal Point” on to editing view.
- Since this version, An icon that symbolized current taken LF mode will be displayed on the top-left side of editing view.
- Substantially optimized memory usage.
- Fixed a problem that thumbnails in the album of Live Focus had intermittently been disappeared.
June 09, 2016
- Added the new LF mode, “Vertical Focal Points”: Click the right button.
- Huge improvements for shooting speed of each LF modes.
- Full Range - About 42% faster than previous speed.
- 5 Focal Points - About 11% faster than previous speed.
- Vertical Focal Points - About 1.8x faster than “5 Focal Points” mode.
- Fixed an issue that some users can’t see photos in the album of Live Focus.
- Fixed an issue that saving operation is delayed while using capture mode “Shoot And Autosave”.
- Other minor issue fixes.
June 05, 2016
- Since this version, You can export all of live-focused photos to camera roll from the album of Live Focus! : Click the iOS Photos icon in sharing view.
- Performance improvements for Photo Album of Live Focus.
- Fixed some minor issues about user experience related problems.
June 01, 2016
- Added the ability to do save immediately the Live-Focused photo after shooting: Click the small button at the right side of capture button.
- Since this version, exposure will be locked while shooting.
- GIF exporting feature has been improved and added the reversed animation.
- Minor bug fixes.
May 26, 2016
- Don’t Worry. “Live Focusing” is perfectly compatible with all older devices than iPhone 6s.
- Independent special “Camera roll” for only Live-Focused photos: You can save or restore them as is.
- 2 LF(Live Focus) modes of the initial version: Multi Points, Full Range
- One-handed zoom: Just slide down/up the view finder.
- 20+ Stunning quality realtime filters.
- Manual Exposure Control
- Quick preview in album: Click the thumbnail for one second.
- Support for sharing Live-Focused photos as an animated GIF.
- Four 3D Touch quick actions support.